Monday, 14 September 2015



Hello, my name is Elton i am 16 years old.

My birthday is on 26th of October,
i have many ambitions for example; modeling, acting and singing but the main one is to be a modeling.
I never really had a person to look up to until recently so i want to be that for other people.
I love entertaining people and making them laugh.

My favourite movie franchise is Harry Potter & the Hunger Games, i love fantasy and magical movies.
Im still waiting for my letter from Hogwarts so i have to be here.
My favourite series is Orange is the new black & american horror story.

I love food/sleep.

I am nothing without my phone.

I have really bad mood swings, i don't know why, it just happens
but overall i am a really happy down to earth person who listens if you have anything to let out.

I am a really interesting person i promise but i don't know how to put what I'm thinking into words,
it's a problem i deal with, i can never write down what I'm really thinking.

Thats all for now. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment